Channels Strategic Projects Officer
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996253
Employer Ref. VIS-F-10040061-CSPO-D
Our Interactive Services Department is responsible for the management and development of the fast growing interactive betting channels, including the web-based Online Betting Services (eWin), the Mobile Betting Service (iPhone / Android / Windows betting apps) and various betting devices. These interactive channels in total serve over 1,200,000 customers and contribute to over 60 per cent of the Club’s betting turnover. The Department also manages key account processes and channel infrastructure across channels which are essential to customers’ digital wagering experience. Last but not least, the Department has also taken on the role of wagering systems “champion” for all betting channels.
- participate in strategic programs to enhance or replace various existing customer information and wagering systems
- conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) including test plan / test cases, and prepare relevant reports
- participate in documentation of business requirements and system specifications for IT solutions sourcing and implementation
- supervise part-time support staff to ensure smooth UAT process
You should have
- a degree in Business with strong technology knowledge and experience in e-Business OR
- a degree in Information Systems or Engineering with a keen business sense and ability to take the customer’s viewpoint
- at least 3 years’ relevant experience in preparing test plan / test cases, UAT report and conducting UAT on Web / Mobile platforms
- positive mindset, creative and persistent in achieving results with good sense in quality assurance, risk control and security issues
- excellent communication skills and command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at http://www.hkjc.com/ now.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.