Chartered Engineer (CVL/STL)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919558
Employer Ref. 23790BR
Reporting to Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for various Civil and Structural engineering projects.
Your Next Challenge
- Liaise with clients and project teams to understand the requirements of the projects
- Assist in the production of design option/solution
- Carry out analysis and design to verify the feasibility of design option/solution
- Coordinate with engineers and professionals including architect, E&M, structural, geotechnical, tunnel maritime and bridge engineers in multi-disciplinary projects
- Prepare the deliverables to submit to client and government official to obtain approval and consent
- Support the preparation of tenders and project bids
- Attend project related meetings and handle site issues
- Provide guidance to the junior engineers
What You'll Need
- Degree in Civil / Structural engineering or equivalent
- Member of HKIE in Civil / Structural discipline or equivalent
- Experience in authority submission procedures for building projects (e.g. ArchSD, BD, HA)
- Experience in MTR and HKAA projects will be a preference
- Experience in checking contractors' submission and coordinating with contractors on construction, quality and safety issues
- Good project management skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to travel if required
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application or send your full resume to recruitment @mottmac.com.hk.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
To explore more opportunities with us, please visit www.mottmac.com/careers.
About Mott MacDonald
Mott MacDonald is a £1.1 billion consultancy with 15,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. We are proud that we have been working in Hong Kong for over 50 years and our team of 500 dedicated employees is providing leading-edge engineering, cost & project management and environmental solutions to clients locally and in the region.
It is our collaborative approach and local insight backed by global expertise that has enabled us to deliver some of Hong Kong's most iconic projects including Hong Kong International Airport, the Macau City of Dreams, West Kowloon Reclamation and the Lantau Expressway.