Chef de Partie (Trackside Catering)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920320
Employer Ref. MCA-F-10070060-CdP(TC)-D
Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organizations for a variety of functions.
- assist the Executive Sous Chef in preparation and production of all food items of the Trackside Catering kitchen of Racecourses to ensure a high standard of food quality
- oversee the day-to-day operation of the kitchen and the performance of the staff
- recommend new dishes and arrange food promotion to meet customer's expectation
- provide training to the team of Chef and handle administration work such as food ordering and staff rostering
You should have:
- strong culinary training in Chinese & Western kitchen
- a minimum of 6 years relevant experience in hotels or restaurants
- good knowledge of HACCP
- good communication skills in both English and Chinese
- hands-on experience of MS Office applications
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team.
A world leading horse racing organisation. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong’s largest community contributor, donating HK$3.6 billion in 2013/14. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's single largest by far, generating a record HK$19.58 billion in 2013/14 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.