Helfit International Holdings Limited
Helfit International Holding Limited is a Hong Kong based company and it is a newly-created division from a reputable traditional manufacturing family business. Essentially, Helfit is a company that is devoted to provide an easier, healthier and innovative fitness, food catering service and dining experience to all our busy and health-conscious customers globally.
Come Grow and Create a Hearty Lifestyle With Us!
Chef Nutritionist / Executive Chef
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916459
- Responsible for nutritional menu design, recipe preparation, supplies quality management.
- Responsible preparing the ingredient, cooking, following the standard of hygiene and safety and maintaining the cleanliness at kitchen. Making sure good nutritional standards are maintained when preparing meals.
- Responsible for carry out cost control planning such as food costing, food quality & wastage control, ordering & inventory management and kitchen’s operating budget.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations, kitchen operation coordination, manpower planning and promotional plan.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality food & service and guest satisfaction through every dining experience.
- Develop strategic professional relationships with external boards, organizations and suppliers to help achieve business strategies and represent the Company at key internal and external venues.
- Minimum 5 years' professional culinary experience in private clubhouse, luxury hotels or fine dining restaurants.
- Culinary school diploma or related field. Higher Diploma in Dietetics, nutrition science, food systems management or related fields.
- Expertise in nutrition, food science and the culinary.
- Good knowledge in Asian and Western cuisines and products. Familiarize with facets of the industry as vegetarian cuisine or international and sports nutrition.
- Creative and service-minded, strong leadership and management skills to build teamwork, coach and motivate the team.
- Demonstrated ability to support and develop diverse environment. Effectively and professionally interacts and communicates with all parties.
- Good command of written and spoken English & Cantonese.