Intertek is a leading provider of ATIC Services (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) with over 40,000 people across 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for quality assurance and we offer people the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale. In a world where a company’s success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees make a real difference. Intertek is listed on the London FTSE, is in the FTSE100.
We invite high calibre to apply for the following post:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995435
Employer Ref. JD01/Chemist/P2
- Assist in R&D project for new test method
- Supervise a team of Assistant Chemist / research team to have a smooth daily operation
- Operate testing instruments, e.g. ICP / AAS / HPLC / GCMS, etc.
- Degree or above in Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Environmental Science or Chemical related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in chemical laboratory
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Supervisor
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Immediate available is a definite advantage
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Intertek Testing Services HK Ltd., via ONE of the following channels: (Pls quote ref. no. on all correspondence.)
Address: 11/F Garment Centre, 576 Castle Peak Rd., Kowloon, H.K.
E-mail: Please click ''APPLY NOW'' Fax: 3403 2691
Welcome to visit our website http://www.intertek.com for corporate information
Confidentiality assured and all applications will be kept solely for recruitment purpose for not more than 6 months.