Sita Waste Services Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996611
Employer Ref. OWTF_C_13012017
- Responsible for conducting laboratory tests to support operation team in process monitor and control;
- Liaise with and manage with external laboratory sub-contracting tasks;
- Support the Operation Engineer in performing the process control study;
- Develop, validate and document analytical methods use different kinds of equipment and tools to ensure reliability and accuracy of analytical results;
- Perform routine or non-routine laboratory chemical analysis involving sample collection, preparation, instrument operation, data analysis and results reporting;
- Maintain records of testing and produce reports to suit the operation need;
- Manage laboratory equipment and conduct calibration plan, keep lab equipment in right order;
- Conduct analytical research, solve problems, and provide consultation to support new product / process development;
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Degree / Diploma holder or above in Chemistry, Environmental Science or related discipline;
- At least 2 years of experience in laboratory testing;
- Good command in written and spoken English;
- Pro-active, independent and can work under pressure.