Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in conformity assessment and certification services. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients to improve their performances by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hard goods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Chemist Trainee / Technician(s)- Breakdown Team
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783964
Employer Ref. CHEM/BD
The incumbent will support our Chemical Lab to prepare breakdown checklist, assign test for product testing in accordance with related international safety standards and specific safety requirements.
- Higher Diploma or above in Chemistry/ Analytical Science or relevant disciplines
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply (Internship will not be considered)
- Attentive to details with strong interest in developing career in commercial lab
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with strong analytical mind
- On-the job training and mentoring system would be provided
- Working hours: Mon - Fri 1300-2130 (Mid Shift allowance will be provided)
- Immediate available is highly preferred