jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832178
Employer Ref. 12656
- Market leader in multimedia
- Lead a sizable digital team
- Stable career development
A well known multimedia business is currently seeking a passionate Chief Designer to lead the digital team.
- Manage a sizable digital design team to ensure all creative meets design expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
- Develop strong conceptual campaigns across digital platforms - websites, social media, videos with team
- Lead video shootings
- Participate in new idea sessions, develop and execute those ideas for marketing / editorial campaigns, digital experiences etc.; support digital design works of websites
- At least 5 years of digital design experience with 2 years' experience in managing digital creative, preferably with agency background
- Strong sense of art direction and conceptual thinking across different media, mainly for digital and social platform
- solid experience in advertising, graphic design and creative concept generation
- Mature, responsible, self-motivated, great attention to detail is a must
- Able to drive the team to finish projects in a timely manner
- Experienced in Photoshop and Illustrator
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact April Kwok on +852 2833 4195 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.