Chief Financial Officer (Manufacturing)
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830439
Employer Ref. HL/KT
We are assisting a manufacturing company to seek high calibre candidates to fill the above post.
- Formulating financial policies and managing financial issues for the company
- Organizing annual financial budget and financial plans, as well as monitoring implementation of measures
- Performing treasury functions including multi-currencies of cash management
- Establishing internal cost control system
- Responsible for in-depth financial analysis and providing professional advice for CEO
- Ad hoc project(s) as and when required
- Bachelor degree in Finance / Accounting or related major; MBA or Master degree in Finance preferred
- Qualified Accountant awarded by recognised professional body
- 8 - 10 years experience in finance management with manufacturing operation experience preferably in hide and leather manufacturing / trading industry
- Good command of Chinese (Mandarin) and fluent usage of English language
- Good diplomatic skill and team spirit, strong analytical skill
- Strong planning and implementation capabilities, mature and critical thinking, and able to work under pressure in multi-national culture
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to Keith Tong (click here) or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
About Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.