jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831092
Employer Ref. 502610/001
Headquartered in Hong Kong, my client is a Global Multinational Corporation in the Natural Resources Industry. As the Global CFO, you will have the full responsibility for the finance and accounting activities of the business globally. You will be expected to drive strategic growth of the Group's businesses, working in sync with all key leadership across the organization and presenting to board members.
The ideal CFO should be commercially astute and ready to assume the responsibility for influencing and making important business decisions on behalf of the Group. They will envision the long term growth trajectory of the business via both organic and inorganic strategies.
About the role:
- A business partner to the CEO and COO; working closely together to drive commercial growth and reach growth objectives
- Actively drive the Group's financial and strategic planning, statutory and management reporting activities, and help shape market expansion activities
- Oversee all the finance and accounting activities including day to day finance accounting operations, budgeting, forecast, treasury, audit and tax
- Manage relationships with banks and financial institutions in relation to funding, transactional platforms and compliance
- Lead due diligence and feasibility studies on business strategy and acquisition
- Ensure day-to-day Finance and Accounting as well as General Administration are handled properly and according to corporate and local instructions, accounting practices, applicable local laws and ethical business practices
About the person:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Excellent track record in strong stakeholder management
- Strong influencing and communication skills; able to communicate complex concepts in a straightforward and clear way
- The ability to work autonomously and a personal drive to accelerate the business toward achieving business objectives
- Entrepreneurial mind set and the ability to motivate and lead with example
- A seasoned CFO who likes to drive changes or an experienced Finance Director who is looking to step up into a #1/CFO role
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.