Conners Consulting Limited
Conners Consulting is a human capital consulting firm specializing in executive search, employee selection, talent management and business consulting for niche industries and functions.
We envision ourselves to be the leader in every sector we operate on a pan-Asian basis. Our clientele has since been growing rapidly on a regional level, commissioning us to search candidates not just in Hong Kong but also in Singapore, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia and Australia.
Our assignments are industry-specific and technical, often niche positions from C-level to middle management in banking, finance, insurance, human resources, consumer goods and Information Technology.
Chief Financial Officer - MNC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920815
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the Managing Director and have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities and risk management of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, costing, legal, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership, compliance and financing. Furthermore,
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization in Sales & Distribution within Greater China Region
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with China/HK GAAP and applicable regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Degree in accounting, finance, with legal knowledge
- 8-10 years of experience including 5 years of leadership experience in a similar position
- Business savvy with a strong grasp of business strategy, functions, markets and risks
- Previous working experience in Non-Governmental Enterprises and fund raising responsibilities an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal, and proven of delivery of Financial Planning and Strategy, and Continuous Process Improvements
- Travelling may be required as business expanded rapidly
Interested parties please send your detailed resume by clicking apply, or contact Simon at 3996 8092 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090 Website: www.connersconsulting.com