Chief Financial Officer - Regional role (MNC)
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995430
Employer Ref. CC
Role: Be the key strategic partner of the Group in managing the Finance and Accounting & the Corporate Development functions.
- Assist in formulating the Company’s future direction, supporting tactical initiatives & decision-making
- Initiate and propose Group’s restructuring including capital, operation and business model reorganization, operation, alliance programme and M&A for Management decision
- Establish annual budget and target of all the Group companies
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate their performances as well as provide supports and lead them to achieve the target
- Conduct global economic and industrial research and Country Risk report and assist the Group’s sales, marketing and sourcing activities
- Lead feasibility study of potential project including financial modelling, valuation, due diligence, government relations, strategic alliance and execute necessary negotiation with the parties concerned
- Manage the corporate planning, project finance, accounting, tax and treasury functions
- Keep track progress of all corporate projects, liaise and co-ordinate with relevant parties for tracking and managing projects and propose for improvement whenever applicable
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Qualified Accountant with a degree in Accounting or Finance
- Over 15 years financial management experience with at least 5 years in the same capacity
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Independent, high initiative and responsible, able to work under pressure and be a good team player;
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Mandarin is a must.
*** Interested parties, please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Words format) with availability, current and expect salary to Canwie Chan (Pls click here for email) or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infomation
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
About Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.