Fashion Farm Foundation (FFF) is a non-profit making organization with a mission to unite local fashion designers, cultural practitioners, industry experts and retailers to foster collaboration between business, lifestyle, education and cultural sectors and promote Hong Kong's fashion design in HK and to the world.
FFF operates some fashion design studios and a creative co-working and social space for creative design industry. It also has some venue for holding fashion-related event. The Farm is vision to be a true fashion community in Hong Kong.
Chief Manager (NGO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999778
- Work closely with Chairlady to manage and monitor overall operations in NGO
- Formulate and execute strategic planning in terms of member recruiting and co-working space management
- Plan and execute full spectrum of NGOs’ event annual planning including Fashion Show/ Exhibitions/ Mini-Concerts
- Manage office administration and Human Resources related issue
- Establish relationship with both internal and external parties to ensure smooth operation
- Handle Ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in business management/ marketing or related discipline
- Min 7 years relevant event management and fashion marketing experience
- Entrepreneurial with excellent project and time management skills
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving and communication
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
Interested parties, please click the "APPLY NOW" button below and send your application with full resume, present and expected salary to Fashion Farm Foundation.
Foundation website: http://www.fashionfarmfoundation.org/
All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purposes.