Huntman Consultancy Limited
Huntman is one of the leading executive search consulting firms in Hong Kong. We provide the highest level of professional services for top tier multinationals and local conglomerates.
Our mission is to provide effective recruitment solutions that enable our clients to achieve their objectives in a timely manner. Our ability to provide prompt service and identify qualified professionals has set us apart in the executive search market place.
Since Huntman's inception, we have been working successfully with our partners. Our resources in talent pool management have contributed to the growth of our clientele.
T: +852 3902 7900
Chief Operating Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833501
My client is one of the largest developer (shopping mall/retail focus) in China and they are now looking for an experienced COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. The COO is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) or sometimes to Chairman.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of diverse business operations (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven experience as COO or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics
- Experience in retail/shopping mall development and operation is a must
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua and Cantonese
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call Iris Hau on +852 3902 7913.