We are Executive Search Consultants specializing in searching of middle to senior management positions, including general management, operations, production, logistics, supply chain, quality, merchandising & sourcing, buying, garment technical, engineering, IT, sales & marketing, brand management, advertising & promotion, finance & accounting, human resources positions in different business, service and manufacturing sectors in Hong Kong and China.
We are inspired to providing recruitment solutions and supporting our clients in maximising their human resources investment.
We provide personalised service to our Clients and strive to add value to our clients to meet their business needs.
Chief Operating Officer, Retail Chain Operations - High End Fashion Brands
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918906
We are currently helping our Client in searching for a retail operations professional to fill the following senior and challenging position:
Chief Operating Officer, Retail Chain Operations - High End Fashion Brands (Menswears and Ladieswears)
(Salary highly negotiable, based in Hong Kong)
- Accountable for the P/L and performance of the retail chain operations, including buying and merchandising.
- Formulating strategies and providing leadership in enhancing the performance of all the outlets, the brand images, the service quality, customer loyalty program;managing the overseas buying and determining the price strategy, the logistics and inventory; and strengthening the teams, and developing the people.
- Identifying business opportunities, and seeking ways to develop the business.
- Building and maintaining a harmonious relationship with the brand principals.
- Monitoring and analyzing the fashion trend, customers’ feedback, retail shops performance, and competitors’ activities, and providing these data, information and recommendations to the Management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree holder + Sound experience in managing/leading a successful high end fashion brand (menswears and/or ladieswears) and retail chain operations.
- Strategic, strong team leadership,customer oriented, and a business driver.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and/orPutonghua.
Remuneration: Compensation will be set at a level appropriate to the background, current position and current compensation of the successful candidate.
In strict confidence, please send your full resume to us by clicking "Apply Now".
For enquiries, please contact Steve Lo for a confidential talk at +(852)3427 8448 or 91900154.