Hong Kong Life Insurance Limited is founded by five locally-based financial institutions which have been operated in Hong Kong for more than 50 years in average. To cope with our business expansion, we are now seeking high caliber individuals with long-term career objectives to apply for the following position:
Chief Risk Officer- Risk & Compliance Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780029
- Manage the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks.
- Assist in the development of and manage processes to identify and evaluate business areas' risks and risk and control self-assessments.
- Manage the process for developing risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities
- Monitor major and critical risk issues.
- Manage the process for elevating control risks to more senior levels when appropriate.
- Manage the corporate risk and control assessment reporting process as well as manage and maintain infrastructure elements (e.g. management reporting, including reporting to senior management).
- Ensure technical specifications meet the stated needs of the business.
- Conduct compliance & risk assessments.
- Participate in discussions to formulate new or enhance existing security processes, policies and standards.
- A minimum of 10 years progressive experience in Insurance Industry.
- Extensive knowledge of Insurance and issues related to the operation of Insurance businesses
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in a clear and understandable manner, in order to achieve common goals
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, complex and growing environment
- Fluent in English and Chinese is highly preferred
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.