Grand Emperor Entertainment & Hotel (Macau) Limited
A famous hotel in Macau, situated in the heart of the city, with 300 guest-rooms and Casino set-up in the premises, is looking for a high caliber and business-oriented professional to fill the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004978732
1. Secondary F.5 school or above;
2. Minimum 8 years related experience with at least 2 years in Chief Steward level;
3. Knowledge of special treatment towards silverwares and
4. Knowledge of using Microsoft Office software;
5. Good communication skill with strong interpersonal skill and problem solving abilities;
6. Ability to work well under pressure;
7. Excellent Cantonese and Mandarin.
1. Ensures local and hotel standards of cleanliness, hygiene, and sanitation;
2. To report shortages of equipment and other problems relating to equipment to the F&B Management;
3. Co-ordination with other departments to ensure daily operations;
4. Propose capital budget to Director of F&B;
5. Select new employees. Discipline staff as required. Provide direction and advice to staff and resolve problems referred;
6. Build up a trust, respect and cooperation team;
7. Prepare monthly reports or equipment replacement while following budget guidelines.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and career opportunities to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please send your full resume to "Human Resources Department, Grand Emperor Hotel, No. 288 Av. Commercial de Macau" or by e-mail.
*Information provided will be for the purpose of recruitment only*