China Business Development Officer/ Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832891
On behalf of our client, a leading financial principal in Hong Kong. We are inviting applications for the position of "BD Manager (China Team)" will be responsible for promoting financial products to customers. He/She will mainly to generate sales opportunity by meeting with potential customers, executing orders and providing quality aftersales service.
- Acquire and grow the Mainland Chinese high net worth individual customer base through effective relationship management, with special focus on the customers' personal financial analysis, protection and investment needs.
- Assist the administrative work for customers referred from group companies in CHINA in mass or affluent segments especially in terms of account opening.
- Provide high quality services to private banking customers.
- Work closely and serving Mainland Chinese customers in their basic banking needs and/or investment needs.
- Participate in the networking activities with Group companies in CHINA and other business introducers in China to enhance the customer referral effectiveness.
- Assist client take-on process, particularly account opening documentation with Mainland Chinese customers including mass, affluent and high net-worth segments.
- Enhance and maintain good relationships with the customers by providing seamless services
- Understand the level of risk associated with all products and services and ensure that this information and any other pertinent information is appropriately disclosed to the client.
- Lead or assist the team in implementing and executing strategic plans; and actively engage in business development activities.
- Assist to provide Additional Investment Services, including Portfolio Allocation Service to customers as and when necessary.
- Familiar with private banking products and good knowledge in other financial products
- Good knowledge in risk assessment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent of spoken Putonghua and English
Please send your detailed CV (includes expected Salary) to recruitment.skyhigh @ gmail.com
All personal data collected will be treated strictly confidential and shared to our potential clients for recruitment purposes only. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to make a date access or correction request concerning your personal data. Should you wish to excise such right, please contact us.