Job-box Personnel is a professional recruitment consultancy with extensive recruitment experience and knowledge within the employment marketplace.
Our role is to work with employers and job seekers to facilitate a successful match. This can range from advising a global company on a candidate sourcing strategy to helping a job seeker find their ideal job. Our clients consist of multi-nationals, banks and finance companies, as well as small to medium-sized enterprises across all industries.
China Business Development Trainee
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832592
Employer Ref. CBDT - 05
About our client:
Our client company is a leading financial conglomerate in Hong Kong. Their business spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand and the Philippines, offering financial planning services, as well as life insurance and employee benefits in Hong Kong. In addition, Our client has a brand presence in Indonesia. Their strategic focus is to leverage technology to enhance customer experience, deliver innovative products, and invest in talent to create a leading pan-Asian life.
Main responsibilities include:
- Provide full range of investment services to our prestigious personal and corporate clients.
- Support senior management to further develop Mainland China business.
- Perform in-depth competitive analysis for Mainland China market
- Portfolio management, markets analysis and compliance of securities trading.
- Prepare regular presentations and status reports to senior management on Mainland China business and perform related ad-hoc projects.
- Prepare investment portfolio, presentation materials and other necessary corresponding documentations for business development activities.
Bachelor degree holder or above in all disciplines
Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin language skills
Self-starter to work in a self-contained role while being able to work as a team.
Ideally with strong understanding of Mainland China culture.
Excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Attractive remuneration package includes:
- Medical benefits, Study and Continuous Learning Sponsorship
- 20 working days' annual leave
- 5-day work week
- Salary:15 - 20K per month (depends on working experience)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, including (personal particulars / academic background / employment history, current and expected salary, and contact phone number) to application @ jobbox.com.hk
**Only candidates authorized to work in HK will be considered**
Please note: Due to the high number of responses received, we can only respond to those candidates short listed for interview. Short listed candidates will be notified within Eight (8) weeks of the date of this advertisement.
All personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.