aEasy Credit Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995533
Employer Ref. JDBCC02
An exciting opportunity is available within aEasy Credit for a Chinese Copywriter.
About aEasy Credit
We are the newly established licensed money lender with a diversification in financial services and property founded in Hong Kong. To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are now looking for a high caliber professional to take up the following challenging role:
You will be responsible for the creation of online content, such as blog, websites, marketing materials, and social platforms, as part of our digital marketing strategy.
You’ll be comfortable in tailoring your writing style depending upon the audience and will ensure that digital content is fit for purposes such as SEO, websites and blogging.
- Create and deliver brilliant content in financial service sector for distribution across web and Facebook based on the given SEO keywords and guidelines
- Know how to engage our audiences and can pin down both our existing clients’ and new clients’ tone of voice, and translating this into online written content
- Work across the marketing team, make significant revisions to the content and wording of the content to meet the requirements of the marketing team
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in Chinese (with a grammar and spelling obsession)
- Degree holder or above in communications, journalism, linguistics or related disciplines
- Experience of financial service sectors; experience with mortgage loan services will be highly valued
- At least 1-2 years of solid experience in Chinese copywriting
- The ability to work to strict deadlines without compromising on work quality
- Passion for, and understanding of, digital marketing and existing and emerging social platforms
Please send your portfolio along with your salary expectation
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to aEasy Credit Hong Kong Limited
About aEasy Credit Hong Kong Limited
We are the newly established licensed money lender business unit of a reputable and diversified financial services and property group founded in Hong Kong. To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are now looking for a high caliber professional to join our group.