Orange Sky Golden Harvest, previously known as Golden Harvest, is one of Asia’s best known and most influential film and entertainment companies. Listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong since 1994, Orange Sky Golden Harvest is currently operating 104 cinemas with 760 screens across Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and Singapore, commanding a substantial share of the film exhibition and distribution markets in Asia. In alignment with our business development plan, we are looking for high-caliber candidates to join our Hong Kong team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004908340
- To provide assistance to the Cinema Manager in managing all cinema aspects
- To assist in leading cinema operations to meet customer needs and achieve revenue targets
- To manage and control of monthly operation expenses
- To implement and ensure operation policies and procedures are in place
- Higher Diploma or above
- At least 1 year experience in retail or service industry
- Self-motivated, customer-oriented, strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel & Chinese Word Processing
- Shift duty & flexible working hours
the sky (Olympian City), Grand Ocean, GH Whampoa, GH Citywalk, GH Tsing Yi or GH Fanling
We offer attractive salary package to the right candidates. Interested parties may please forward your detailed resume stating availability, current and expected salaries to our Group Human Resources Department by clicking APPLY NOW or fax number: (852) 2191-9039. Please visit our website at http://www.osgh.com.hk/ to find out more about us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.