jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997316
Employer Ref. 14091
- Regional Role
- Funding to obtain certificates
- Permanent Headcount
Our client is a regional system integrator with business across China, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Assists with pre-sales activity
- Design, plan and engineer different network platforms and systems to meet product specification and operational requirements
- Support client projects on design, implementations, and troubleshooting of enterprise network solutions
- Act as an escalation point of problem diagnostic by using advance troubleshooting skills
- A Degree holder in Computer Studies, Science or related disciplines
- Over 5 years experience in network engineer related duties
- Familiar with Cisco/Juniper products
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Cantonese.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.