China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
CITICfirst Relationship Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005110443
Employer Ref. WGC
Source individual prospects to achieve new business and customer acquisition goals.
- Carry out promotion programs by presenting retail banking products and services to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organizations.
- Actively participate in the marketing and promotional activities for customer acquisition.
- Enhance and maintain good relationships with the customers.
- Assist the Branch Manager in upgrading and converting existing target branch customers into CITICfirst customer.
- Minimum 2 years solid experience in servicing premier customers is required.
- Secondary education or above; degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines is preferred.
- Possess IIQAS and other required qualifications under SFC for selling insurance and investment products; Possession of CFP / CFA / HKRFP qualification is an added advantage.
- Familiar with wealth management knowledge including retail banking practices and products, sales and marketing, risk assessment.
- Strong sales drive with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.