DUAL Asia is an insurance underwriting agency committed to delivering innovative insurance solutions in the financial lines area.
DUAL Asia which has offices in Hong Kong and Singapore forms part of DUAL International, the specialist underwriting arm for the Hyperion Insurance Group, established in 1998 and specialising in Professional Indemnity, Directors & Officers and Financial Institution insurance, employing over 1200 people in 28 countries.
DUAL understands that its clients and brokers require local underwriting knowledge and expertise and has met this demand through the establishment of a number of underwriting offices around the world. DUAL has operations in Australia, UK, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, USA and of course, Asia.
Claims Officer (Singapore or Hong Kong location)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919054
Employer Ref. Claims Officer - Asia Nov '16
DUAL Asia is looking for a Claims Officer to join our fast paced team in either Hong Kong or Singapore office.
This role is suitable for a recent law graduate looking to gain experience within an in-house claims team or someone who would like to further develop their claims management skills, enjoys working with different teams within an organisation and is passionate about customer service.
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements;
- Well presented with a professional image
- 2 years insurance claims and/or legal experience (in-house, commercial, private practice or insurance)
- Experience in Financial Lines Insurance
- Excellent communication/ relationship building skills
- Proficient in both Cantonese and English (Essential) written and verbal
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Build, develop and maintain Broker and Law Firm relationships
- Timely and courteous responses to clients, obtaining further details on the claim and discussing the process and strategy going forward.
- Discussing all aspects of past and current claims with Underwriters and providing advice on renewal and new business where appropriate.
- Providing timely and accurate updates and advice on closed claims, current claims and notifications.
- Attending training programmes where required.
- Potential work in compliance and other ad hoc tasks as required.
Will only consider candidates with current / valid working rights in either Singapore or Hong Kong.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to HR, Burcu Taskin.
To find out more about DUAL Asia, please head to the DUAL Asia website at www.dualasia.com