Kia Ora Communications Limited
Kia Ora Communications Ltd. is a Hong Kong based public affairs consultancy. Our major clients include educational bodies and government departments, both in Hong Kong and overseas. We develop themed education curricula and study projects for educational bodies, and work on various corporate and marketing communication assignments for a variety of clients.
On behalf of a public organization client, we are looking for TWO temporary clerks for general clerical duties and to assist in back-office work to support a publicity programme. The successful candidate will work full-time at the client’s office in Kowloon Bay. Fluent Cantonese/ Chinese speaking and writing ability is a must. Candidates outside Hong Kong, or those with no fluent Cantonese/ Chinese capabilities need not apply.
Clerk (5-day work in Kowloon Bay)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918147
- To perform general clerical duties (e.g. data entry, answering phone calls with good manner and typing reports) for the client.
- To provide back-office clerical support to a public safety publicity programme, such as handling and analyzing computer data, producing presentation materials, feedback questionnaires and other promotion materials.
- To visit and to provide assistance to the mechanics and the owners of the vehicle maintenance workshops during registration (e.g. assist them to fill in the application on site).
- To scan, sort and edit the past and current hard-copy forms and documents and maintain them in an electronic format.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the PR manager and the client.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates must have completed F.6 and passed at least 5 subjects in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (including English and Chinese) or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years working experience.
- Hands-on working knowledge of office automation software application systems, including Chinese and English word-processing, data-base processing, spreadsheet and presentation.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Successful candidates have to pass both the typing test (both Chinese and English word-processing) and interviews.
Typing test and interviews are happening between November 30 and December 2, and suitable candidates are expected to start work on December 5. Contract is 3-5 months, with a possibility to transfer to a regular position within the company.
The office is in Kowloon Bay. Office hours are from 8:15 am to 5:45 pm for Mondays to Fridays. Starting salary is 9.5K-10K, depends on qualifications and experience. Interested parties please email resume with current and salary expected by clicking "Apply Now" as soon as possible.