CMA Industrial Development Foundation Limited (CMAIDF) is a worldwide accredited third-party conformity assessment body for consumer products.
As a member of CMAIDF, CMA Testing & Certification Laboratories Ltd. established in 1979 by the Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong, CMA Testing has profound experience in providing professional and impartial testing, quality assurance and inspection services. Accredited under the Hong Kong Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (HOKLAS) and possessed of worldwide network including Shanghai, Shenzhen, Vietnam, USA, etc., CMA Testing has gained international recognition from various established institutions.
To support the strategic growth of the business, we have exciting opportunities for talented, motivated and high calibre individuals to join us as one of our professional associates.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997555
- Carry out typing report, sample login and logout process; invoicing job duties;
- Provide clerical support such as quality document preparation;
- Assist the preparation of quotation;
- Organize and update sample record;
- Undertake any other ad hoc tasks assigned.
- Form 5 or above;
- 1 year working experience or above (Fresh graduates will be also considered);
- Good typing skill in both English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Word/ MS Excel;
- Hardworking, detail-minded and responsible;
- Immediately available is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to our HR Department.
Welcome to visit our company website http://www.cmatcl.com/ for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
More Jobs from this Company
Administrative Officer/ Assistant Administrative Officer (Human Resource & Administration Division)