Clerk - Accounting (Temporary)
Langham Hotels International Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835585
Employer Ref. LHIC-0021-16
- Ensure the data integrity in the Accounting System and responsible for data entry work
- Be responsible for the Account Payable and Receivable functions including issues of invoices and payments
- Perform administration support for the team such as filing and other administration tasks
- Diploma / certificate of Accountancy qualification is preferred
- Experience on handling accounts payable and receivable is preferable but not essential
- Knowledge on using MS Excel and/or accounting system will be a distinct advantage
- Attention to detail and with strong numerical sense and analytical skill
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Fresh Graduates are also considered
- Working period: 3 to 6 months
Interested candidates please complete online application form on our Career page:http://www.langhamhospitalitygroup.com/en/careers/
Visit our career page, and explore more opportunities with us. (Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and only for recruitment purposes)
About Langham Hotels International Ltd
Langham Hospitality Group (http://www.langhamhospitalitygroup.com) is wholly owned by the Great Eagle Group, one of Hong Kong's leading property companies, which was founded in 1963 and is now listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The group enjoys a legendary hotel heritage dating back to 1865, when The Langham, London originally opened as Europe's first 'Grand Hotel'. Today, Langham Hotels worldwide showcase the same philosophy, reflecting elegance in design, innovation in hospitality, genuine service and captivation of the senses.
The group is pursuing an aggressive growth strategy using its distinctive brands and affiliate - The Langham, Langham Place and Eaton. Currently, its growing portfolio covers four continents, with hotels located in gateway cities around the world, including Auckland, Beijing, Boston, Hong Kong, London, Melbourne, New Delhi, Los Angelea and Shanghai.
As our portfolio rapidly expands, we provide unprecedented opportunities for you to grow your career with us, locally and internationally. We need you for every step of our development and let us work together to deliver hospitality innovation to the world's great cities.