jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783667
- Assist in bills / loans administration in Commercial Business
- Provide quality customer services and cross-sell banking products in branches
- Post secondary education or above with at least 5 subjects passed in HKCEE, including Chinese and English Language
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese, preferably with proficiency in Putonghua
- PC knowledge, including MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to sumbit your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Division or by post to G.P.O. Box 139, Hong Kong.
Please visit us at www.shacombank.com.hkfor more information about our Bank.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request by contacting our Personal Data Compliance Officer at the above email address. Applicants who are not contacted within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd
About Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd
Incorporated in November 1950, Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd. is one of the most well known local Chinese banks in Hong Kong. At present, there are more than 40 local and overseas branches. The Bank has always been pursuing the motto of its founder, Mr. Kwang-pu Chen, to 'Serve the Community'. The Bank's slogan of 'For Personalized Service' and 'All in a Family' denotes the Bank's devotion to providing personalized services to its clients and promoting a harmonious relationship among its staff members.