China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
Clerk, Investment Operations (Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837180
Employer Ref. KC
- Responsible for the trade processing and settlement function for retail investment products.
- Execute daily settlement and operations for retail investment products including unit trust, equities and nominees services.
- Ensure timely reconciliation of G/L Accounts, inventory with all custodians, commission and rebate from fund house is done regularly.
- Handle corporate action & event in a timely manner and follow-up with business units for customers’ reply.
- Construct CHATS and SWIFT Payments.
- Execute transfer of security inventory with custodians.
- Assist in system enhancement and UAT Testing.
- Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines.
- Preferably with 1 year experience in investment products settlement.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Prudent and attentive to details.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
* Fresh graduate will also be considered.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.