Clerk of Works (Condition Survey) (Ref. No.: L16/09-0634)
Link Asset Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780558
Employer Ref. L16/09-0634
- Act as the site representative to perform site supervision including, but not limited to , inspection in details, conduct condition survey, checking of setting out, spalling repair works, structural works, builder works, fitting out works, report, interpret and record concisely
- Monitor and motivate the progress of work and coordinate with consultants and contractors to ensure objectives are achieved with according to the agreed scheme and budget
- Monitor the performance of contractors to ensure the required standard is achieved, such as construction sequence, workmanship and health and safety
- Work closely with consultants, relevant organizations and internal team on project progression and implementation.
- Higher Certificate or Diploma in Building Studies or equivalent
- At Least 4 years of experience in property development with hand-on skills in dealing with repair works, fitting out and renovations projects
- Holder of Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate
- Previous work experience in maintenance or renovation projects will be an advantage
- Familiar with Building Regulations
- Well versed in coordination of services and construction detail
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff include annual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligible dependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
Please go to http://www.linkreit.com/EN/aboutus/career/Pages/CareerOpportunities.aspx to have more details about this exciting opportunity. Kindly apply with full resume including a detailed description of employment history, expected salary with reference no. quoted, in Word format, to the Human Resources Manager on or before 7 November 2016.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Link Asset Management Limited
About Link Asset Management Limited
Link Real Estate Investment Trust (Hong Kong stock code: 823), managed by Link Asset Management Limited, is the first real estate investment trust listed in Hong Kong, and currently Asia’s largest REIT and one of the world’s largest retail-focused REITs in terms of market capitalisation. Wholly owned by private and institutional investors, Link REIT is a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index. With a portfolio focused on community shopping centres that serve the daily needs of the shoppers, we serve the community by creating vibrant and unique retail experiences that meet the needs of the people who live around our shopping centres. By doing so, we are able to provide an effective platform with which the businesses of our tenants can flourish, enhance value for unit holders of Link REIT and support the local economy.
We are looking for people enthusiastic about Hong Kong to join our team. If you care about your community, want to work in a spirit of partnership with both colleagues and tenants, and strive for excellence in all aspects of your professional life, you are invited to join us. Please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via email@example.com.