Yau Lee Holdings Limited (The Group) is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and has expanded steadily into Macau, Mainland China and Singapore.Its major businesses include building construction, fitting out, maintenance,renovation, plumbing and drainage works, electrical and mechanical works,curtain wall and metal works, architectural and engineering consultancy services, building materials trading, precast products manufacturing and trading, property development, property investment, IT solution and services,etc.
Its main subsidiary, Yau Lee Construction Company Limited (YLC), was founded in1958. Based on its solid experience, multi-talented professionals, effective management system, advanced information system and highly efficient building technology, YLC has become one of Hong Kong's leading and most innovative construction companies.
The Group employs more than four thousands of staff in Hong Kong and abroad. To cope with our increasing business activities and new initiatives, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join our team.
Clerk of Works
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919319
- Be responsible for overall coordination and liasing with client and site staff,
- Plan and perpare building inspection programme,
- Maintain a site record of all activities on site for reference,
- Carry out the desk study and background information for formulation of the building inspection programme,
- other management / inspection duties as directed.
- Diploma/Higher Certificate in Building Studies or equivalent from Hong Kong Polytechnic / Polytechnic University or Technical Institute, or equivalent, Final Part I Examination of Institute of Clerk of Worksof Great Britain, or Associate Examination of the Chartered Institute of Building; and
- Min. 10 years relevant experience in construction field, the last 3 years of which Shall be in maintenance field, and
- Grade E or above in Chinese Language & English Language (Syllabus B) in the HK Certificate of Education Examination, or equipment
- Good command of the Cantonese language and English language.
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume, with current and expected salary, date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.