United Overseas Bank Ltd
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Do you have what it takes to shape the future of Asia?
As a leading bank in Asia-Pacific, we offer challenges and opportunities to meet your career aspirations. At UOB, we are dedicated to make big impression in the region. As a team, we know we will make a difference and shape Asia’s future. We seek passionate dynamic and driven individuals towards performance excellence.
Join us. Take up the challenge as we make our mark in Asia.
Clerk, Static Data Maintenance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781835
- Responsible for account opening with 1st level input in RBK/GTD upon receipt of source documents from up- stream departments
- Demographic Data maintenance for Branches & Department (Input of customer demographic data into respective systems such as BWCIF, Fitas, Remittance upon receipt respective request from customers or Business units
- Act as 1st level of Scanning of signature into signature verification system (CESS)
- Prepare audit confirmation report for customers by retrieving the relevant information from respective data base and relevant supporting units; arrange debit charges and reconciliation
- Act as a coordinator with MG services on arranging Company search, Business Registration search / Certificate, Land search for Branches / Business units; and conduct the invoice reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Conduct the AML name screening and check customer database against alert info received from compliance/ head office/ solicitors / ORO
- Daily report preparation and reconciliation
- Participate in Ad hoc project / UAT assigned by People leader
- Minimum Form 6 standard with 5 subjects with level 3 in DSE
- Minimum 3 years experience in operations in banking sector
- Good PC skills in MS Word, Excel & Chinese character input