Client Director (Home)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834702
Employer Ref. AJNA-887257
Our client is looking for a Head of Sourcing and the focus will be in the US market. This role will be reporting to the Managing Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Direct and manage sourcing initiatives and activities
- Continuously build, maintain and strength good relationship with the buyers
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the home category, including items such as furniture, home textile, home décor etc.
- Participate in ad hoc projects if required
To succeed in this key role, you will have at least 10 years in sourcing.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Deep understanding in US retail market / environment is a Must
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills
- Experience in handling home products will be essential
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing, merchandising, product development procedures and process
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV's in WORD format to Athena Tse for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.