Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
Client Incident Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146807
Employer Ref. 537110-27
Act as key escalation point for potential / actual incidents
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assess client impact based on data / inputs from accountable parties e.g. Operations, Technology, CnC Business Operations teams
- Drive coordination in country for 'Low' severity / priority incidents
- Activate Incident Management Process and relevant teams (e.g. Key Account Management (KAM), CnC units) based on severity / priority definitions in accordance to the Incident Management Framework
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders (internal and external) required in the management and resolution of incident
- For Low severity incidents: Ensure timely notification to relevant stakeholders on key updates on interim workaround / resolution and resumption leveraging the incident notification tool
(Note: For Medium / High / Critical severity incidents: Notification will be handled by KAM accordingly)
- Escalate to key decision-makers e.g. Coverage and TB Business Heads, Country Operations Heads / CIOs as required to overcome blockages in resolution of incidents
- On a day-to-day basis when there are no incidents, additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyse enquiry / complaints / service data to identify service improvement opportunities
- Lead initiatives to build service and operational excellence within team and cross departments
Qualifications and Skills
- Detailed knowledge of products / banking operations / processes / systems preferred
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise actions
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Experience in managing critical / high impact situations
- Ability to leverage established network of contacts at country and global level
- High degree of logical, analytical, & interpersonal skills
- Strong communications (both written and spoken) skills
- Ability to deliver consistent results under pressure
- Metrics Driven
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 01/08/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.