Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. Marsh helps clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Marsh’s approximately 30,000 colleagues work together to serve clients in more than 130 countries. Marsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. With annual revenue of US$13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Guy Carpenter, a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer, a leader in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman, a leader in management consulting. Follow Marsh on Twitter, @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube.
Client Manager – Commercial Practice
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995240
- Prepares underwriting specifications on assigned accounts
- Produces client proposals, analysis and presentations on assigned accounts
- Develops account income forecasts, monitors budgetary functions and billing
activities on assigned accounts
- Manages the billing and receivable activity on assigned accounts
- Interacts regularly with clients and underwriters on assigned accounts
- Reviews policies and initiates draft recommendation for coverage on assigned
- Provides with coverage questions and program adjustments; solves problems
regarding client account issues
- Manages client expectations and delivering superb client services
- Assists leader in new products development/ expanded & new business / renewal
- University graduate
- Holder of ACII or ANZIIF is preferable
- Minimum 5 years experience in broking/insurance industry
- Good PC Skills, including Words (English and Chinese), Excel & Power Point
- Ambitious, solution focus and strong skills in client and underwriters relationship management
- Good Command of English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration and incentives will be offered to the right candidate.
Job applications should be sent in confidence with details in education, working history and salary expectation to the Human Resources Manager via email or apply below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit us at www.marsh-asia.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and be used only for employment-related purposes.