Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. Marsh helps clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Marsh’s approximately 30,000 colleagues work together to serve clients in more than 130 countries. Marsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. With annual revenue of US$13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Guy Carpenter, a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer, a leader in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman, a leader in management consulting. Follow Marsh on Twitter, @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube.
Client Manager – FINPRO Practice
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995259
- Exercises sound judgment and discretion of a highly confidential nature.
- Conducts research, analysis and compiles reports, including but not limited to develop the account income forecasts, monitors budgetary functions and billing activities on assigned accounts
- Maintains correspondence and data files, often confidential in nature.
- Prepares underwriting specifications on assigned accounts
- Producing client proposals, analysis and presentations on assigned accounts
- Assist the team to interact regularly with clients and underwriters as required or assigned
- Assist to reviews policies and initiates draft recommendation for coverage as required or assigned
- Provides with coverage questions and program adjustments; solves problems regarding client account issues
- Manages client expectations and delivering superb client services
- Assists leader in new products development
- Manages the billing and receivable activity on assigned accounts
- Takes on additional responsibilities as required or assigned
- University graduate is preferable
- 3-5 years' working experience, with brokage or insurance experience would be preferred but not essential
- Excellent problem solving skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient in the use of the computer including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive, responsible, detail-oriented, dedicated and flexible
- Diligent and organized, good time management and efficient.
Attractive remuneration and incentives will be offered to the right candidate.
Job applications should be sent in confidence with details in education, working history and salary expectation to the Human Resources Manager via email or apply below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit us at www.marsh-asia.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and be used only for employment-related purposes.