Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Client on-boarding Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004779294
Employer Ref. 91M0078215
Our Client is an Investment Bank in Hong Kong and they are looking for Client on Boarding Officer.
Please find the details below:
Handle client onboarding activities including KYC and new client adoption for bank as the Client Coverage/relationship team for the Clients of all sorts of products (mainly Trade Finance and Cash Management Corporates).
* 2 years of experience in Client Onboarding, particularly specializing in institutional clients is preferred
* Good communication and client service skills
* Disciplined around best practice and data integrity
* Ability to engage at all levels (internal & external)
* Fluency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential
* Banking and product knowledge is preferred
* Strong sense of client/business acumen
* Teamwork & Communication Skills
* Organised, prioritising and multi-tasking
* Independent and good judgement
Please click "Apply Now" and/or call Ms. Nida Maqsood at +852 2232 3417