Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Client on-boarding Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921205
Employer Ref. 91M0079693
Our client is an investment bank in Hong Kong. They are looking for Client on Boarding Officer.
Please find the job details as below:
- Handle KYC New Client Adoption of clients- review and follow up on KYC requirement per Bank's requirement
- Complete pre-signing/closing activities and initial transaction setup in accordance with bank's operating procedures and checklists.
- Responsible for the set up and ongoing management of a portfolio of assigned transactions
- Handle operational and administrative tasks including KYC matters, execution of investments, review and preparation of reports, interest calculation, monitoring of financial covenants, and maintenance of deal administration file and billing. .
- Take ownership of certain control and compliance tasks such as preparation / reconciliation of departmental accounting / MIS reporting and non-deal administrative duties.
- Experience in dealing in KYC - review and follow up on KYC requirement per Bank's requirement
- Bachelors Degree
- Years of Experience Required 1 years + in banking/ finance field
- Experience in dealing in KYC and Capital Market knowledge on different and complicate structure deals in Asia market is added advantage
To apply, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or client "Apply Now" below.