Client Onboarding - Intermediate
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921160
Employer Ref. 102-29112016SSla-HA
Our client, an American Financial Institution is looking for a Client Onboarding Specialist to provide support to team for 12 months.
Purpose of the Role:
To assist the team in driving compliance with the CFTC rules to govern margin requirements for uncleared swap for trading clients and counterparties.
• Identify documentation gaps with existing clients
• Coordinate agreement negotiations across compliance departments and clients
• Coordinate projects across APAC region
• Provide management reporting and updates on project progress
• Participate in global project meetings representing APAC
• Ensure accounts comply with FATCA
• Coordinate account set up with the Collateral team
• Maintain strong working relationships and liaise with internal and external counterparts including Clients, Sales, Trading, Credit, Legal and Operations
• Resolve and escalate issues proactively and in a timely fashion
• Respond to queries regarding the status of specific requests or new clients
• Minimum of 1-2 Years relevant experience in dealing with clients and counterparties
• ISDA/CSA experience is highly desired
• Excellent communication skills in oral and written forms
• Strong team player and good professional interaction with other team members and teams
• Experience with managing collaborative processes and working across different departments, ensuring other parties keep to deadlines and provide results
• Strong ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Strong problem solving skills and "can do" attitude
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to identify and appropriately escalate issues and risks
• Excellent attention to detail
• Capital markets experience would be a plus
• Project management experience would be a strong plus
• Mandarin is preferred (Japanese and/or Korean would be a plus)
• BA/BS in Business or related studies required
• MBA, MS Finance, or CFA candidates would be a plus
Interested parties please apply online with expected salary and MS Word formatted resume to email@example.com and quote the job reference number.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk