jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918372
Employer Ref. 00019
- Global Bank Exposure
- Possibility to Perm
- Main responsibility is to handle KYC periodic review of clients- review and follow up on KYC requirement per Bank's requirement
- Complete pre-signing/closing activities and initial transaction setup in accordance with bank's operating procedures and checklists.
- Responsible for the set up and ongoing management of a portfolio of assigned transactions in the area Corporate Trust
- Handle operational and administrative tasks including KYC matters, execution of investments, review and preparation of reports, interest calculation, monitoring of financial covenants, and maintenance of deal administration file and billing.
- Take ownership of certain control and compliance tasks such as preparation / reconciliation of departmental accounting / MIS reporting and non-deal administrative duties.
- Experience in dealing in KYC - review and follow up on KYC requirement per Bank's requirement
- 1 year + in banking/ finance field
- Experience in dealing in KYC and Experience different and complicate structure deals in Asia market is added advantage
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.