Rabobank Hong Kong
Rabobank is an international financial services provider operating on the basis of cooperative principles. It offers retail banking, wholesale banking, private banking, leasing and real estate services. As a cooperative bank, Rabobank puts customers’ interests first in its services. It serves approximately 8.8 million clients around the world. Rabobank Group is comprised of Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A. (Rabobank) and its consolidated subsidiaries in The Netherlands and abroad. It is committed to making a substantial contribution to welfare and prosperity in the Netherlands and to feeding the world sustainably.
We put the interests and ambitions of our customers and members first. With nearly two million members, we are one of the largest cooperatives in the Netherlands. And our members are more than just customers. They have a voice in deciding the bank's strategic course.
*Urgent* Client Onboarding Officer (6 months contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915200
Operationally, the Client On-Boarding Analyst is responsible for Know-Your-Client (KYC), Client Due Diligence (CDD) documentation process, Anti-Money Laundering transaction monitoring process. The role is also required to ensure data integrity in database/systems.
Job Responsibilities (6 months contract):
- Work closely with Account Responsible Officers on collecting all required documentation
- Ensure documentation obtained meets AML requirements
- Assist in conducting and reviewing CDD clients of Rabobank HK Branch
- Update and maintain all relevant client information into client database
- Identify and escalate alerts/suspicious transactions to Compliance for further assessment
- Perform data reconciliation between the client database and selected downstream product admin systems to ensure data integrity
- University degree
- Preferable some working experience in Operation/Client Onboarding
- Fresh graduate with 1 year or less experience are welcome to apply
- Good English - oral and written; Cantonese and preferably Mandarin
- Good learning attitude
- Computer literate
- Immediately available or short-term notice would be highly preferred
Interested parties please click "Apply Now".