Client Onboarding Officer - FATCA, 1 year contract
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919281
Employer Ref. BBBH21995
- Identify documentation gaps with existing clients
- Coordinate agreement negotiation
- Coordinate project across APAC region
- Provide management reporting and updates on project progress
- Ensure accounts complying with FATCA
- Maintain strong working relationships and liaise with internal and external parties
- Resolve and escalate issues proactively
- Bachelor's Degree holder with at least 2 years relevant experience, CFA candidates would be a plus
- Candidates with ISDA/CSA experience are highly preferred
- Experience in capital market and project management is a plus
- Excellent communication and client servicing skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese (both spoken and written) and Mandarin
- Initiative, independent and able to multi-tasking
Reply To (Contact Email)
If you are interested in this position, please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter quoting reference JO#AF 21995 in the subject header with your current and expected salary, which we will use to review applications. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.