jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917662
Employer Ref. CHB701479633378
PCCW Solutions provides end to end IT and digital solutions and services to fixed line, mobile, broadband, IPTV, OTT lines of businesses. The Client Partner is responsible for overall client relationship management, client satisfaction and client account growth.He/she will manage a portfolio of diversified accounts within the IT solutions and services portfolio for communications, media and utilities (CMU) industries. The primary responsibilities include:
- Conceptualizing, developing and delivering successful strategic engagementsfor both PCCW Solutions and clients
- Understanding and prioritizing client’s business goals, financial position and competitive ecosystem to meet both PCCW Solutions’ and clients’ objectives
- Providing leadership and expertise in identifying, developing, progressing, negotiating and closing large and complex IT and SI opportunities
- Generating sales leads by interacting with the clients in various lines of businesses and leveraging opportunities across CMU and adjacent industries
- Developing effective client relationship management to ensure successful engagements for both PCCW Solutions and clients, setting senior level client expectations, generating client satisfaction, and implementing client satisfaction and retention strategies
- Cultivating client relationshipsand client experience by applying industry or domain knowledge in building and maintaining client business relationships and earningand retaining the reputation as the clients’most trusted business advisor
- Translating client needs into deliverable solutions and perfecting solution designs and estimations for proposals
- Delivering client value by leveraging subject matter experts, executives and thought-leaders as necessary, managing teams, monitoring resource allocation and requirements to ensure optimal delivery of quality and utilization for client engagements
- Leading efforts in creating industry and practice knowledge, leading business research and participating in and presenting at business networking events
- University degree in IT or business-related discipline with a minimum of 15 years’ experience in product development or IT management, including at least 4 years in client services or sales role in technology consulting
- Good experience in customer-facing team leadership and account relationship strategy implementation with proven ability to develop and execute long-range strategic plans
- Knowledge of multiple accounts management in different stages, proactively growing existing and seeking new opportunities
- Strong businessacumen with good understanding of market and technology trends particularly in communications, media and/or utilities industries
- Well-versed in consultative selling and negotiations, translating client needs into deliverable solutions andbuilding compelling business value propositions for clients
- Strong leadership in people and projects management and strategic problem solving skills
- Highly self-driven with strong personal initiative to mobilize, build and motivate teams for success in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : (852) 2989 6309
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at http://www.pccwsolutions.com/public/Career/Career%20Event%20and%20Job%20Vacancies/
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PCCW Solutions
About PCCW Solutions
PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.