Client Relations Executive (Mandarin/Japanese speaking)
World First Asia
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995491
Employer Ref. CRE Mandarin/Japanese
Who we are:
World First is a multi-award winning, leading foreign exchange specialist, offering individuals and businesses access to world class products and an award winning service. We offer a global service providing FX, currency hedging and international payments.
The Client Relations team is the primary point of contact for all client on boarding matters. You will often be the first point of contact for new clients and will be responsible for answering their initial questions and explaining our service. You will also be dealing with customers and World First staff to ensure we receive all the necessary documents and information to be able to verify new clients in line with company policy and regulatory requirements. Outline of the role:
- Answer and respond to new client enquiries
- Perform Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Ensure all client data on the system is accurate
- Request further information from clients and other World First teams where necessary
- Liaising with clients in Mandarin and English – written and spoken
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years of working experience in Customer Service, with excellent communication skills including telephone manner
- Fluency in English and Mandarin – written and spoken
- Japanese speaking is preferrable
- Extremely accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Computer literacy and ability to use Microsoft suite
- You should be proactive, organized and efficient - able to work well under pressure
- Polite and professional manner
- Articulate, enthusiastic and friendly
- Ability to self-motivate
What we offer:
- Open, friendly, fun-loving international working environment
- Excellent benefits package including annual performance-based bonus and health cover
- Free breakfast, holiday options, family leave, Volunteer day
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
About World First Asia
Who we are:
We’re a multi-award winning foreign exchange specialist but we’re definitely not your typical financial services company. In fact, we pride ourselves on being a bit different – and that’s what makes us one of Hong Kong’s fastest growing businesses. Sound exciting?
Let’s keep it simple. We make moving money around the world faster, easier, cheaper and safer – in other words, better. Every year, we help tens of thousands of people and businesses move money across borders and between currencies. These are often exciting times for our customers – they might be buying a house in Europe, investing in vintage wine from Australia or importing widgets from China – and it’s our job to make these transactions happen and leave them smiling.
Our success depends on our people. We work hard at our relationships with our customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues and it’s nice to get a little credit for it every now and again. We recently won the National Business Award for Customer Focus and we’re very proud to have been acknowledged as one of the best companies to work for in HK - we have a Three Star Accreditation from the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2013 (the best you can get!). The company has also been listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 in 2009, 2010 and 2011 and our founder, Jonathan Quin, has been named in the Accelerate Top 250 entrepreneurs.