Our client is a Hong Kong based Financial group including Securities, Asset Management and many other financial services within Hong Kong and APAC. They have heavily invested in Hong Kong in the past few years and are currently looking to aid their continue development by inviting a head of operations to support their Hong Kong Securities business. This is a great opportunity for young and ambitious individual who is ready to take their next step in their career and keen to grow with the firm.
Client Relationship Officer
- Provide professional customer services (non-sales) to clients
- Handle client enquiries and account opening procedure
- Perform daily operations in branch
- Organize corporate events
- Assist in ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor Degree in any disciplines. Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Chinese word processing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Passed in HKSI LE Paper 1, 7, 8 & 9 is an advantage
- Related Business or Finance degree holder are only required to pass LE Paper 1
- Fresh graduate is also welcomed
We offer attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits to right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"