Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. Marsh helps clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Marsh’s approximately 30,000 colleagues work together to serve clients in more than 130 countries. Marsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. With annual revenue of US$13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Guy Carpenter, a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer, a leader in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman, a leader in management consulting. Follow Marsh on Twitter, @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube.
Client Representative – Risk Management Client Service
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995376
- Assist servicing team to prepare underwriting specifications, client proposals, analysis and presentations as required.
- Assist to interact regularly with clients and provide assistance with coverage questions and program adjustments; solve problems regarding client account issues, with the guidance of supervisor
- Correspond and coordinate with overseas Marsh offices in regard to the local corporate clients insurance activities
- Assist to review policies and initiates recommendation for coverage and request changes from underwriters
- Handle assigned account profitability, budget and receivables
- University graduate preferable with Risk and Insurance knowledge
- 1-2 year working experience, with brokage or insurance company providing billing or administrative support
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
- Proactive, responsible, detail-oriented, dedicated and flexible
- Diligent and organized, good time management and efficient
- Proficient in the use of the computer including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration and incentives will be offered to the right candidate.
Job applications should be sent in confidence with details in education, working history and salary expectation to the Human Resources Manager via email or apply below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit us at www.marsh-asia.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and be used only for employment-related purposes.