BOCI-Prudential Trustee Limited is a joint venture founded by BOC Group Trustee Company Limited and Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited ("Prudential"). BOC Group Trustee Company Limited is owned by BOC International Holdings Limited ("BOCI") and Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited ("BOC(HK)"), which are subsidiaries of Bank of China Limited.
With BOCI and BOC(HK)'s solid reputation and Prudential's 150 years of superb experience in pension fund management, we are able to provide our MPF customers with unprecedented peace of mind. Through the extensive sales networks of BOC(HK) and Prudential, we provide comprehensive MPF services with personal and professional customer care. To achieve this mission, we are seeking high calibre professionals to join our team and grow with us:
Client Service Administrator (Pension Hotline)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778235
- Only handle all inbound and outbound calls and email and no cross selling is needed
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints in relation to Pension Business
- Maintain good relationship with customers by providing customer service in professional manner
- Maintain and update call agent system
- Provide clerical and administration support to the team (including data input and filing, etc.)
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Form 7 or above
- 1 year experience gained in customer service / hotline service is preferable
- Passed in MPF Licence Exam is an advantage
- Excellent telephone manner with mature and pleasant attributes
- Good problem-solving, customer oriented and communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in PC applications including Excel, Word and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer attractive remuneration package & benefits to the right candidates. Interested candidates, please send your application letter & resume with current & expected salary by mail to Human Resources Department, 12/F., Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Applications will also be considered for other suitable positions available in our Group. Unsuccessful applications will be kept in our file for a period of one year and which will be destroyed after the said period of retention.