Come be a Compass Hero !
If you’re looking to work for a company that is growing rapidly in Asia and proudly supports clients from around the world, Compass is a growing and dynamic business with plenty of opportunity for development, career progression and a community focused working environment. Experience in the Serviced office industry isn’t always required - just a passion for working in a team and helping people!
Compass Offices currently offers eight prime business locations in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, visit our company website to find out more.
Client Service Executive / Receptionist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921208
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
- Assisting with billing and booking system operations, ensuring accuracy and efficient service delivery
- Maintain a high level of alertness and professionalism by anticipating and responding to guests and clients’ potential needs, requests or queries.
- Running daily operations by following company SOP.
- Ensure facilities and equipment are all well maintain.
- Experience in other Serviced Office provider or hospitality industry are preferable
- Customer service, sales and administration skills
- Experienced in working according to set procedures
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows as well as IT / Telecoms
- Language: local language near native, English business fluent
- Basic bookkeeping concept
Please submit your resume with current and expected salary. All applications will be treated strictly confidential for recruitment purpose only.