Bridgeway Prime Shop Fund Management Ltd.(盛滙商舖基金管理有限公司) is the first SFC licensed asset management company that focuses exclusively on shop properties investment in Hong Kong and major cities worldwide. Bridgeway provides clients ACCESS to prime shop properties that they cannot otherwise participate themselves.
Bridgeway (Originally HKBI 香港商機) was established in 2001 as the first business brokerage company in Hong Kong that specializes in small business sales. Having completed over 1,100 business sale transactions and built 78 retail businesses in Hong Kong, Bridgeway was the leading entrepreneurial advisory company with over 300 employees in Hong Kong in 2013. After a restructuring in July 2013, Bridgeway is now solely focused on fund management of prime shop property investments in Hong Kong and major cities worldwide in the future.
Bridgeway was awarded the 2008 HKMA Quality Award, which is based on the US National Malcom Baldrige Award and European Quality Award and is widely considered as the most prestigious award for organizational excellence and the highest business accolade in Hong Kong. Its leadership in promoting entrepreneurship in Hong Kong was evident by its many other awards, including the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Certificate, the 2006 Innovation & Creativity Award sponsored by the Trade and Industry Department of Hong Kong, the 2008 Top Service Brand Award by the Hong Kong Brand Development Council, and the 2007 Best Brand Enterprise Award by the Hong Kong Productivity Council.
Bridgeway was the sponsor of the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Report (Hong Kong), which is part of the world’s largest entrepreneurial study conducted by the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Bridgeway was also featured as business case studies: "A Launching Pad for Entrepreneurs" by the University of Hong Kong and “Taking Entrepreneurship To New Height” by INSEAD Business School.
Bridgeway is now licensed by the SFC for type 1, 4 and 9 regulated activities.
(Senior) Client Services and Sales Support, Crowdfunding
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991899
We are seeking a dynamic and service oriented talent to join our progressive crowdfunding business, and build up a sustained and long term relationship with individuals and professional investors.
- Client Service - Manage and maintain client relationships and explore new business opportunities; Responsible for day to day ad hoc client requests for product information and handle client enquiries.
- Sales Support - Report sales and progress to management; follow up with the clients’ fund subscriptions;
- Business Partnership - Working with various internal & external parties to cater for clients' needs –especially working with the money lending business partner to understand business model;
- Operation Management – Carry out account opening, compliance, KYC procedures and other ad hoc task as required in a timely manner.
- University graduates;
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in finance/ money lending industry in a similar capacity. Candidates with more working experience may be considered for the position of a senior level;
- Work experience and/ or knowledge in fund sales, SFC Licensed Co, or the operations of money lending platforms will be an advantage;
- Type 1 license for dealing in securities under the SFO, work experience at SFC-licensed firm will be an advantage; Successful candidate without SFC license is required to take exams to obtain the requisite license for regulated activities;
- Detail-minded and proactive working manner with excellent client servicing skills;
- Able to work as a team, exceptional teamwork spirite and relationship management skills;
- Capable of working under pressure;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese; proven skill of Putonghua will be an advantage.
Please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary for application. Further information can be found on www.bwfund.com.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.