Supporting the key businesses of Investment Banks, the Dealogic Platform provides a consistent management framework across Equity Capital Markets, Fixed Income, Investment Banking and Sales, Trading & Research. Connecting professionals between each core unit, the Platform helps Investment Banking professionals better understand their clients, make better decisions, allocate resources, compete effectively and execute deals successfully as they optimize the flow of capital around the world.
30 years of experience and an in depth knowledge of the capital markets has enabled us to develop deep and strategic partnerships with our clients. Our close client connectivity is the driver for delivering the future innovations that the industry requires in an ever changing market place.
As a truly global organization we have offices across the world including London, New York, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Budapest, Sao Paolo, Sydney, Mumbai and Beijing.
We are seeking highly skilled, connected and creative professionals to be part of our success by acting as strategic partners to our clients and through delivering the best and most innovative software technology. For more information on Dealogic and our current vacancies please visit our website.
Client Services Associate
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834963
The Client Services team works closely with clients to understand their business needs and to deliver the Company’s global solutions to enhance the productivity and efficiencies to make them more competitive.
The Client Services Associate (CSA) is responsible for managing the on-boarding process for clients who utilize the Company range of analysis services. Since the CSA is the initial point of contact for our clients, the candidates for this role must be client oriented and also be willing to support internally Relationship and Coverage Teams’ efforts to expand the Company footprint within our clients.
The position holder must possess excellent communication skills as the role demands clear and coordinated communications with different business verticals within the Company regarding client requirements and escalations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to client requirements for new licenses for Company services and address/escalate issues raised by client
- Assist Sales/Coverage team in providing client information and ensuring clients remain within the structure of the contract
Collaboration and Data Administration
- Assume responsibility for the set up and distribution of client login information
- Work closely with counterparts in US and UK to ensure timely handling of global Client Services mailbox
- Control access of Company software and work with IT teams to distribute to clients where applicable
- Work with Management and colleagues to ensure all Company users are recorded correctly in CRM system
- Develop and compile statistics for use by sales and product in negotiation and service direction
Monthly reporting responsibilities for senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English
- Experience in working in a client facing role
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Keen to learn
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Team player who works collaboratively with other teams in the business
- High level of independency
- Flexible with the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise due to conflicting demands
- Delivery focused at all times particularly in the face of objection
- Excellent presentation skills
Interest in financial markets
Ability to think strategically and work under pressure
Interested parties please click 'Apply Now' below.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.